Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Starting

Hellow!!!

I am Md. Rokanuzzaman Royal. I completed my study from Shah Jalal University of Science & Technology at the department of Chemical Engineering & Polymer Science. I worked for Al-Amin Beverage Ind. Ltd. for one year but due to an accident on 6th November, 2009 now I have to stay Dhaka with my family for my proper rest. All of my family members wants me to stay Dhaka as our family faced several accidents. As a result I am searching new jobs at Dhaka now.

I am the eldest son of my parents. We are only two brothers & no sisters. My dad is a business man & mom is a housewife. My younger brother has passed his HSC exam on 2009 and fighting for taking admission in Universities. My grand father lived with us but died on January 2010.

I like friendship. I have so many friends. My hobby is collecting. I collect many things just like stamps, post cards, currency, phone cards & lot more things. I like to watch nature. I write poems whenever I am in a good mood. There are so many things that I like. You can have a easy contact to me via FaceBook.

For more if you are interested then please feel free. I am waiting for you & really-eagerly waiting for you. Please mail me through the following email addresses:

My Personal , Yahoo or Hotmail account


Hope I will enjoy your comment & your companion. Wish you all the best.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment